There are 9 races hosted by PIH annually which are our primary events. Three are held on Statutory Holidays and the remainder are generally held on the same weekend each year. The following is a list of race dates, race names and Race Director's names:
- Mon. Jan. 1 (New Years Day) — 22nd Harriers Memorial Run/Walk — Bob Reid, Race Director
- Sun. Jan. 7 — 39th Harriers Pioneer 8K — Kathleen Birney, R.D.
- Sun. Mar. 11 — 1st Harriers Another Brick in Nepal 5K/10K — Randy Jones, R.D. (New race at East Sooke Park)
- Sat. May 12 — 31st Harriers 2:18 Run Elk/Beaver Ultras — Darcy Kernel, R.D.
- Sat. Nov. 3 — 15th Harriers Stewart Mountain 10 / 5 Mile Cross County Challenge — Elaine Galbraith, Heather Simpson, Gary Duncan, R.D.s
- Sun. Nov. 11 (Remembrance Day) — 22nd Harriers Thetis Lake 20K Relay — Bob Reid, R.D.
- Sat. Nov. 17 - 3rd Harriers Bob Reid Magical Mile — Bob Reid, R.D.
- Sat. Nov. 24 — 34th Harriers Gunner Shaw Cross Country Classic — Bob Reid, R.D
- Wed. Dec. 26 (Boxing Day) — 20th Harriers 10 Mile Handicap — Gary Duncan, R.D.
Also, PIH plays a large role in supporting 4 other annual fixtures and these are secondary Harriers-supported events:
- Sun. Apr. 29 — 19th Times Colonist 10K — Joe Dixon, Race Director
- Sat. June 2 — 7th Victoria Goddess Run — Tami Tate, R.D.
- Sun. June 24 — 34th Twilight Shuffle 5K — Phil Nicholls, R.D.
- Sun. Oct. 7 (Thanksgiving Sunday) — 38th GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon — Rob Reid, R.D.
Although it is always done as a fun event, we are hosting our eleventh annual dog race this year:
- Sat. Oct. 13 — 11th Harriers Hounds 40 Metre Sand Sprint — Bob Reid, R.D.